Ubisoft will broadcast Odin’s Hootenanny, an Assassin’s Creed Valhalla digital variety show on Friday, November 6 at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern / 5pm UK (that’s November 7 at 4am AEDT). The show will be hosted by Assasin’s Creed cast member Danny Wallace, and will include IGN and other outlets on the bill.
Alongside gameshows, challenges and more, the event will include a gameplay reveal of Valhalla running on Xbox Series X. You’ll be able to watch the show right here on IGN.
Check out the full schedule below:
- Eivor Critiques IGN’s Viking Skills: Magnus Bruun, the talented Danish actor behind male Eivor provides live commentary direct from a Viking long-hall in Denmark as Amy Mallett and Stevie Coales seek to prove their mettle in dark-age Leicestershire. In true Viking fashion, Magnus’ commentary is brutal and unforgiving, not to mention colourful.
- BAFTA presents The Art of Storytelling: In an extended BAFTA Guru feature, Elle Osili-Wood sits down with Narrative Director Darby McDevitt to explore the storytelling of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Xbox On presents Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on the Xbox Series X: An extended gameplay segment showcasing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on the new Xbox Series X hardware.
- Modern-Day Flyting: Gaming rapper and self-proclaimed Rhyming Minister, Dan Bull will go head-to-head with British rap star Lethal Bizzle in a modern interpretation of a dark-age flyting battle, filled with sarcastic wit.
- A Very Viking Gameshow: A live-action, socially distanced game-show where two teams of the UK’s finest presenters and content creators, including Bex Bomb, Elle Osili-Wood, Gav Murphy and Marcus Bronzy square off in a series of Viking challenges, including axe-throwing and mind-games (and Kerplunk) with an actual raven named Loki.
AC Valhalla arrives on November 10 for Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Stadia. It will be followed by a PS5 release on November 12 (and November 19 in territories with a delayed PS5 launch). We recently learned about the game’s next-gen enhancements, and we’ve run down 8 big changes coming in the new game.