Sony and Sucker Punch have finally revealed more about Ghost of Tsushima, the upcoming PS4 exclusive, which tells the story of Jin Sakai during the first Mongol invasion.
Thanks to a new Tsushima-focused State of Play, we now know a lot more about the next game from the Infamous and Sly Cooper developers. Read on for all the latest we’ve learned about Ghost of Tsushima’s story, world, and gameplay.
This story will be updated throughout the State of Play.
- Use the “Guiding Wind” to navigate the open world – picking spots on Ghost of Tsushima’s menu map will lead to an in-game wind appearing as you play. Players can then follow those winds to that location, a
- Players have a horse they can call as needed. It is unclear when this is unlocked in the game.
- Bamboo can be picked as a resource in the environment.
- Locations include: Kashine Hills, Yagata Forest and Farmstead
- A Mongol controlled farm is shown with objectives, like rescuing hostages.