On top of that, we’ll be screening our own content, including exclusive interviews, expert analysis and much more, covering the length and breadth of Comic-Con content – from film, TV and comics, to gaming, cosplay and collectibles. We’ll be releasing our full schedule next week, so make sure to check back with us for that.
You’ll be able to watch [email protected] on IGN Live across IGN.com, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Twitch, and we’ll have custom-created programming for Snapchat, Instagram, Samsung TV Plus and more.
“We know this world inside and out, so to have the chance to collaborate with San Diego Comic-Con to bring their programming to a huge online audience was such a natural fit,” said IGN’s Terri Schwartz. “We’re thrilled to continue to bring what we do best to the Comic-Con circuit, albeit under very different circumstances than previous years.”
Panels so far announced for [email protected] as a whole (with far more to come) include:
- Amazon Prime Video: The Boys, Upload, Utopia, Truth Seekers
- AMC: The Walking Dead, The Walking Dead: World Beyond, NOS4A2
- CBS: Star Trek Universe (Discovery, Lower Decks and Picard)
- Disney TV: A Conversation With Nathan Fillion
- HBO: His Dark Materials, Lovecraft Country
- HBO Max: Adventure Time: Distant Lands – BMO
- Hulu: Helstrom, Solar Opposites, Crossing Swords
- Fox: The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy
- FX: Archer, What We Do in the Shadows
- Orion: Bill & Ted Face the Music