Both Dale and Matt have finished Final Fantasy 7 Remake, so who better to tell you all about it? Joe has been knee-deep in Cooking Mama conspiracy theories which he needs to offload, and Cardy has been playing more Persona 5 Royal and watching football stuff. Some things never change. There’s also a selection of differing opinions about the PS5’s DualSense controller and a nice little bit of general next-gen chat as well.
There’s a 3-way Endless Search that goes down to the wire, along with all your lovely feedback as well.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: [email protected]
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #533: If Nemesis Bleeds, We Can Kill It
- IGN UK Podcast #532: Juicy Lips and Barney
- IGN UK Podcast #531: Hunkered and Bunkered with Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing
- IIGN UK Podcast #530: Warzone, Fudge and a Sleeveless Hoodie
- IIGN UK Podcast #529: Our Favourite PS2 Games