This week a wise spectre from our past returns to tell us all about their time with Call of Duty: Warzone and Korean cooking. Joining them is Matt who’s been playing some Valorant, Cardy who’s been playing with Echo, Overwatch’s latest hero, and Joe who’s also been trying to destroy a monster in a mountain via the medium of pinball action. We also go through our pitches for what we’d like GTA 6 to be and talk excessively about food.
There’s another tightly contested Endless Search and a big bunch of feedback to boot.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: [email protected]
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #534: God of Meat
- IGN UK Podcast #533: If Nemesis Bleeds, We Can Kill It
- IGN UK Podcast #532: Juicy Lips and Barney
- IGN UK Podcast #531: Hunkered and Bunkered with Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing
- IGN UK Podcast #530: Warzone, Fudge and a Sleeveless Hoodie