Cardy and Dale have both finished the The Last of Us Part 2 but can’t tell you what they think about it until next week, so for now will give you there spoiler-free impressions of the combat from a small section that they are allowed to speak about. Gavin Murphy also makes a return to tell us about his new-found Twitch obsession and how he can’t bring himself to finish Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Of course, a lot of what we talk about here seems frivolous in comparison to what is happening in the world right now. Black Lives Matter. If you’re in need of any direction as to how you can help, check out this overview of ways you can donate, contribute, and support Black Lives Matter.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: [email protected]
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #541: Your Snyder Cut Feedback
- IGN UK Podcast #540: Drowning in Snyder Cuts
- IIGN UK Podcast #539: Tsushima? Unreal!
- IGN UK Podcast #538: Donkey Kong Schlong
- IGN UK Podcast #537: Swimming With Dennis Rodman