The next generation is upon us. Cardy, Matt and Jesse are here to tell you about their time so far with the PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S. Plus their impressions of Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Astro’s Playroom, Dirt 5 and Fuser. It’s a bumper episode with lots to talk about that there’s barely time for crisps and sandwiches, but of course they find some.
Remember, if you want to get in touch with the podcast, please do: [email protected]
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #563: PS5 Hands-On and Watch Dogs: Legion
- IGN UK Podcast #562: Juicy Tsushima Legends
- IGN UK Podcast #561: Haunted Houses and Red Beef
- IGN UK Podcast #560: A Crispy Slice of Heaven
- IGN UK Podcast #559: The Manic Marsupial and Jesse’s Voice Changer