The following is a list of all Mystery Gift Codes separated by events.
Last updated on 12/23/19
Christmas Holiday 2019 – Luxury Balls Mystery Gift Code
|12/20/19 – 01/30/20||International|
PRESENT – 10 Luxury Balls
Ball Guy Poke Ball Distribution Mystery Gift Code
The following codes were distributed in conjunction with a takeover of the Pokemon Twitter accounts by Ball Guy.
|12/19/19 – 01/15/20||International|
- 0KUGAFUKA1B0RU – Love Ball, Friend Ball, Dream Ball
- K0UN1NMASC0T – Level Ball, Moon Ball, Fast Ball
- 1YAHAYA – Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Beast Ball
We suggest you using these rare Poke Balls in Breeding Pokemon!
How to Use Mystery Gift Codes
- Press X to open your menu
- Select “Mystery Gift”
- “Get a Mystery Gift”
- “Get with Code/Password”
- Type in your code. While it can be up to 16 characters, not every code is that long.
Note: if you’ve already redeemed the mystery gift you cannot redeem it again.
How to Find Mystery Codes
Mystery Codes will drop randomly from various Pokemon related accounts, and some are one-time, single-account use codes distributed through certain actions, such as visiting a Pokemon Center in Japan. The codes listed here are only codes that work for multiple accounts.
See Also: Event Pokemon