We want as many NVC fans as we can get to answer this question for next week’s episode:
We’ve had Pokemon GO and now Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit introduce Nintendo properties as AR games. What other Nintendo franchise could make an awesome AR game? How would it work?
This question is inspired by a question sent in by listener Benedict Bond! Write to us at [email protected] to ask your own questions.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Create a Yappa account or sign in with a Facebook, Google, Disqus, or LinkedIn account.
- Look for the video commenting box at the bottom of our articles on both desktop and mobile web. Note that the feature is currently not available on our mobile apps.
- Hit the green bar with the speech bubble icon, allow access to your mic and camera if your permission settings require that step.
- You can choose between audio and video recording. We’d prefer video to see your face (and only your face, please — although Samus and Master Chief helmets or God of War face paint, etc. are cool with us), but you can use the audio-only option if you’re having a bad hair day.
- When you can see your face, hit record to start recording your video. Hit stop when you’re done. You can leave a message that’s up to 45 seconds long.
- You can rewatch your video and then choose to cancel or post.
- If you’d rather upload a video you recorded separately, you can use the Upload Media function to do so. This’ll be handy to show off your amiibo or classic games collections. But please, no copyrighted content.
- You can watch and share videos from fellow commenters by clicking on their icons and you can follow contributors you like as well.
Now go and Get the Thing!
Logan Plant is the production assistant for Nintendo Voice Chat. Find him on Twitter @LoganJPlant.