“Does anyone on the panel have moments from gaming that hold a special place in their hearts in terms of the story impact? Is it made more meaningful when gameplay is involved like in Super Mario Odyssey? And what are your thoughts on the different effect video game stories have on audiences as opposed to movies, books, TV shows, etc.?”
- 00:00:00 Welcome!
- 00:00:40 WayForward’s new Switch game, and our biggest Nintendo disappointments
- 00:18:30 Your biggest Nintendo disappointments!
- 00:29:29 News!
- 00:44:20 Games out this week
- 00:47:50 What we’re playing
- 00:58:04 Question Block!
Games out this week:
- Superliminal – 7/7, $20
- Catherine: Full Body – 7/7, $50
- CrossCode – 7/9, $20
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 – 7/10, $15
- Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise – 7/10, $50
NVC is available on your preferred platform!
You can listen to NVC on your preferred platform every Thursday at 3pm PT/6pm ET. Have a question for Question Block? Write to us at [email protected] and we may pick your question! Also, make sure to join the Nintendo Voice Chat Podcast Forums on Facebook. We’re all pretty active there and often pull Question Block questions and comments straight from the community.
Logan Plant is the Production Assistant for NVC. You can find him on Twitter at @LoganJPlant.