Animal Crossing: New Horizon’s 1.3.0 update brought with it some big new features, the most important being diving. Below you can read the 1.3.0 patch notes which were found on Nintendo’s official update page.
ACNH 1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.
When you’ve successfully updated Animal Crossing, you’ll see the ver. 1.3.0 when booting up the game. You’ll also receive a letter in the mail!