Welcome to the Update and Patch Notes page of the official IGN Wiki Guide and Walkthrough for Marvel’s Avengers on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and soon to be, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Here, we’ll break down everything you need to know about the games updates and accompanying patch notes.
Please click or tap the links below to get started:
- Pushed live on August 13
- Summary: Patch notes and important information for the Aug. 14-16 beta weekend
- Various crashes and game becoming unresponsive fixed
- Save game optimizations
- Multiple matchmaking issues addressed
- NOTE: On Xbox One, if your NAT type is set to Strict or Moderate, you may run into issues with matchmaking and connecting. The same goes for PS4 players
- Character selection improvements
- Fixed the use where you couldn’t select or change superheroes
- Companion respawn improvements
- Fixed the issues where the screen would turn black when another super hero would use the Hulkbuster
- Various other improvements
- Mission summary improvements
- Fixed issues with the Abomination fight
- Mission strongbox fixes
- Infrequent occurrence of multiple super heroes spawning
- Reduction in screenshake
- Mission, HARM Challenges, War Zones and Drop Zones:
- If you cannot progress past the Golden Gate Bridge, please close the app, open notifications on the PS4 or Xbox One screen, and launch the game once the beta is fully downloaded.
- If you cannot progress in a mission, open the Options menu and select Reload Checkpoint.
- Depending on settings, some UI elements may not appear properly.
- Some icons and elements are not final.
- Cosmetic gameplay rewards may not unlock properly.
- Heroes and AI Companions
- Once you have unlocked Iron Man and Black Widow, you must select them in the Select Hero/Companions menu to equip their Level 6 starting gear.
- Open Select Hero/Companions menu to assign specific heroes to assist on supported missions.
- Spend time advancing each Hero to keep the most efficient and effective Strike Team.