We love hearing your feedback on IGN’s PlayStation show, Podcast Beyond!, whether through Memory Card, That One Thing, or questions, and now you have the chance to actually let us hear your beautiful voices on Podcast Beyond!
At the bottom of this article, you will find an option that lets you share a brief video with us and the IGN community, powered by audio and video commenting tool, Yappa.
We want as many Beyond! fans as we can get to answer this question:
What’s Your Favorite First-Party PS4 Game?
With every announced PS4 Sony-developed exclusive now available, we wanted to know what your favorite first-party game of the generation is!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Create a Yappa account or sign in with a Facebook, Google, Disqus, or LinkedIn account.
- Look for the video commenting box at the bottom of our articles on both desktop and mobile web. Note that the feature is currently not available on our mobile apps.
- Hit the green bar with the speech bubble icon, allow access to your mic and camera if your permission settings require that step.
- You can choose between audio and video recording. We’d prefer video to see your face (and only your face, please — although Samus and Master Chief helmets or God of War face paint, etc. are cool with us), but you can use the audio-only option if you’re having a bad hair day.
- When you can see your face, hit record to start recording your video. Hit stop when you’re done. You can leave a message that’s up to 45 seconds long.
- You can rewatch your video and then choose to cancel or post.
- If you’d rather upload a video you recorded separately, you can use the Upload Media function to do so. This’ll be handy to show off your amiibo or classic games collections. But please, no copyrighted content.
- You can watch and share videos from fellow commenters by clicking on their icons and you can follow contributors you like as well.
And of course, be sure to check out the latest episode of Podcast Beyond!